This Site Is Owned and Operated By Lionorigin™.
Copyright © Lionorigin™. All rights reserved.
You must read and agree to all terms & conditions in this document before using Lionorigin Services, Website and it’s owned websites & networks. By Accessing This Website or Service, you are automatically agreeing to all terms & conditions of Lionorigin and it’s owned websites & networks. If you don’t accept all of the terms and conditions of Lionorigin and it’s owned websites & networks, then don’t continue to use Lionorigin Services, Website and it’s owned websites & networks.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website/services and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Copyright & License
- Any unauthorized use of the Company Name, content, and proprietary logos, service marks, and trademarks may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and certain civil and criminal statutes.
- Unless otherwise stated, Lionorigin and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Lionorigin All intellectual property rights are reserved. In case the material is not owned by Lionorigin (https://lionorigin.com/), it is duly credited to the owner in the respective post. You may view and/or print pages from https://lionorigin.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. If you use name, logos, modify, copy or republish materials from Lionorigin or its owned websites & networks, then Lionorigin has the right to take action as per the law or you may penalize by Lionorigin.
You must not:
- Modify or Copy The Materials.
- Republish Materials From Lionorigin, https://lionorigin.com/ or its owned websites & networks.
- Use The Materials For Any Commercial Purpose, or For Any Public Display (Commercial & Non-Commercial)
- Sell, Rent, Or Sub-License Material From Lionorigin & https://lionorigin.com/ or its owned websites & networks.
- Redistribute Content From Lionorigin & https://lionorigin.com/ or its owned websites & networks (Unless Content Is Specifically Made For Redistribution).
By placing an order or agree to start the project with Lionorigin, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions below.
- The Company accepts no liability for loss of service, unavailability of files, damage of data, misuse of equipment by the clients, failure of any externally managed equipment or communications devices, or other services deemed to be beyond the Company’s control.
- Lionorigin will not take any responsibility for copyright infringements caused by materials and content submitted by the client.
- Lionorigin will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation, or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
- Payments are made electronically only through the website or payment links provided by the authority of Lionorigin.
- Any cash or cheque payment is not acceptable. Service will start only after full payment for the service.
- Make payments using Debit/Credit Card, UPI, Wallet, PayPal (For International Payment), or can be transferred to our Bank Account. For account details contact us.
* Please note that for international payments you will need to add 5% and for local payments add 3% to the total amount. (This is PayPal service charge)
- We will start work on your project after received full payment.
- You agree that once you complete a payment, you will not file or raise any dispute or chargeback against us for any reason. (Client has the right to cancel the service within 1 day (24 hrs) of purchase)
- Fraudulent activity such as using unauthorized or stolen credit or debit cards will lead to the termination of your account. There is no expectation.
- Monthly Report Is Free, If Client Required Weekly Report, We Charged $100/week Per Report.
- Once you made the payment via Bank Transfer, Debit/Credit Card, UPI, Wallet, PayPal, you are requested to send us the confirmation details by WhatsApp Chat or Email. We will check with our bank and get back to you. Once the payment is confirmed, we will start the services.
- If The Payment Was failed By the Client’s end or made a wrong payment with unknown personnel, we don’t responsible for that.
- Customers should maintain their payment confirmation details that have been paid to us for the activation of the orders or for proof/record.
Plan and Price Change
- We Can Change Our Plan And Price Without Telling You. So For Latest Information Visit Website Regularly.
No Warranties – This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Lionorigin.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Lionorigin.com does not warrant that:
This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
T & C Modification
- We Take Security And Confidentiality Very Seriously. We Take All Reasonable Steps To Protect Our Systems Against Unauthorized Usage.