What Information Do We Collect?
Only with your consent we will collect and store the following information through this website:
We collect information from you, When you use our website, Contact form, Membership Form, Advertise Form, Feedback/Testimonial Form, Guest Post Form, or Address (Billing and Shipping) you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, contact number, country, age, gender, profession, experience, social ID link, website URL, Emails/Call Records. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
This data is considered “Identifying Information”, As it can personally identify you. Because we don’t allow face people and don’t give membership to fake people.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To Contact You: We use your contact information to contact you if you need some information from us.
• Membership: We use your contact information for membership, we provide membership after verifying all information. Because we don’t allow fake people and we don’t give membership to fake people.
• To Personalize Your Experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
• To Improve Our Website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• For Proof Record: We keep emails and call records for proof of all work/service.
How do we protect your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data remains fully secured when visiting our website. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enable the sites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. All information is secured, Be Cool.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.